This will vary depending on how you interact with us. For instance, if you are a customer, the data we collect might be different from that of someone who shows an interest in using our service.
Some of this information includes:
- Your contact details
- Date of birth
- Payment information
- Details of the products/services you’ve bought through our service
We need to know and keep certain information about you so that we can:
- Manage your account and provide you with service, products and support
- Send you important information
- Understand what you are interested in and keep you up to date with our latest offers
- Detect and prevent fraud, protect against cyber-attacks and comply with other legal and regulatory obligations
We’ll sometimes need to share information with third parties to provide services to you. For example, if you switch provider through our service then we will need to share you data with your new provider so they can provide the service sold.
You can call 01242 528 888 and one of our friendly staff members will be able to help with the details of your request.
You can follow the unsubscribe links in any email or text marketing that we send you.
You can call 01242 528 888 and one of our friendly staff members will be able to help you manage your marketing preferences.